Tuesday, February 17, 2015

We survived

We finally made it through Day 1 of our reboot and on to Day 2. Yesterday had some highlights and it definitely had some low points. For me, the juice was tolerable but definitely not one I'd add to my favorites list, unlike breakfast which was delicious.

The hardest part for both of us was the salads. I'm not a salad person. The only salads I ever have are smothered in ranch, caesar, or italian dressing and mostly consist of tomatoes. The lettuce is really just there to keep my tomatoes on my plate.

I could only force myself to eat about a third my lunch salad. Hubby did better and managed about 2/3 of his. We didn't even bother to make the dinner salad. We just ate the sweet potatoes. Hey, it's better than chowing down on a bag of potato chips!

After some discussion last night we decided to not follow that specific meal plan anymore. Tomorrow Hubby will go 100% juice and I made a meal plan that's part juice part whole food.

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment