Monday, February 23, 2015

That's not what I ordered

That moment you realized you grabbed the wrong Tupperware from the fridge this morning...

Today I was supposed to have leftover taco soup for lunch. But instead of grabbing yummy taco soup, I grabbed icky garlic chickpeas. Why did I have something icky in my fridge? Because I was trying something new to see if I liked them. Well, I didn't. So they just sat there. Why didn't I throw them out if I didn't like them? I don't know, laziness I guess.

So now I have to sit here at work, hungry, waiting for Hubby to drop off some yumminess to me. (He's such a sweetheart.) Guess I'm having raisins for lunch and taco soup for afternoon snack.

Edit: I guess I have the mailman to thank for making sure I have lunch today. One of the things on Hubby's to do list today was to send out a bunch of packages. Hubby had just left the house when the mailman turned onto our street. He made a quick U-turn and went back to the house so he could just give them to the mailman. Well sometime during that whole shindig, Hubby realized he didn't grab my food from the fridge! So thank you Mr. Mailman for ensuring that I eat something today.

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment