Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stocked full of produce

Today was a really rough depression day for me. Emotions and anxiety were on high alert and it took a while to get going for the day.

Once we did get going, Hubby and I went shopping for days 1 and 2 of our reboot. Yes the below picture is only 2 days worth of food for two people.


There's a lot of things we bought that will be used over time (such as the rice and balsamic vinegars, olive oil, and herb plants). But there's definitely about $100 worth of produce that is specifically for day 1 or day 2 of our reboot.

This is definitely not something that we will be able to afford long term. I'm hoping that prices drop as the weather warms up in a few months. Luckily we live across the street from a local farm and they have a produce stand most of they year. I've never stopped so I'm not sure how their prices compare but I would feel good supporting a local business.

Hakuna Matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment