Thursday, February 19, 2015

Missing my munchies

Today was a rough day. I was really craving sweets and Hubby was missing 'real' food (a.k.a.chicken nuggets). We really had to push each other to stay on track. I snacked more than I wanted to today but at least I can say I stuck to the general meal plan. I ate a lot of raisins this afternoon and had a couple too many banana bread granola bars. (Recipe coming soon!)

I'm starting to put together the meal plan for the weekend since we have to go shopping tomorrow. It takes a lot of work to plan everything because I need to make sure we both have enough ingredients for all our juices and food items for the next couple of days. Plus I have to take inventory of the things we haven't used yet so I can incorporate them into a recipe and not buy more if I don't need it.

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment