Thursday, May 10, 2012

Why do I keep doing this?!

I totally fell off the band wagon last night. I was scavenging my house for anything and everything sweet (though I managed to leave all my NS food intact). There's been a lot going on this week and I had a temporary moment of weakness in all the stress.

I hate being an emotional eater. I'm hoping it just wasn't so weak that I totally undid my progress for this week. Not only that but I was a lazy bum. I just kept making excuses for why I couldn't exercise yet. And then I felt sick from all the junk I ate which really made me not want to exercise.

Game plan for tonight. Get home from work, take out my dog Charlie, change into work out clothes, and go running (or do 30 Day Shred if the rain picks up again).

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment