Friday, May 11, 2012

Why are you wearing a suit today?

Because it FITS!

Today is a great day. This morning, on a whim, I decided to try on my suit pants just to see if maybe they fit yet (as of last week they didn't). And to my huge surprise, they buttoned and zipped with ease. [Insert girly squeal here]

My dad had bought this suit for me my senior year of college as a birthday gift and I had worn it to all the job interviews I had that year. Well I'm pretty sure my first day of work (three years ago) was the last time I have been able to wear it.

Since then, it has been living in the back of my closet, begging for it to see the light of day again. Let me repeat, today is a great day.

P.S. And yes I did go running last night like I planned to...

Hakuna matata!

EDIT (5/11/12 11:52am): I have been getting a TON of compliments today from co-workers. Not just on how I look, but even my presence and my mood. That was unexpected and amazing to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment