Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I spent most of it being sick but I was still able to enjoy myself. We had family come down for various parts of the weekend and hung out around the pool.

For the most part, I was able to stay on plan. Monday got a little out of hand with the cookies, but not bad considering what I would have eaten that weekend if I didn't keep myself in check. One summer BBQ down, several to go I'm sure.

The shocking thing about this weekend was the fact that I wore a bikini. Granted it was not one of those tiny skimpy ones, but it was a two piece, non-tankini swimsuit. And no it was not yellow polka dotted.

I'm still not where I'd like to be to be able to wear it out in public, but the fact that I felt mostly comfortable wearing around my family just goes to show how far I've come.

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment