Monday, May 14, 2012

I like to move it, move it

Wow it's been an action packed weekend. I haven't had time to post much since it was GORGEOUS outside and I had to soak up every bit of sunshine I could. Good thing too, it's raining again today... and tomorrow. Yuck!

Saturday I got my roommate to do 30 Day Shred with me. She was sore and tired yesterday but I think she liked it enough to stick with it. At least that's what I get from her Facebook post.
I worked out tonight with my roommate and now I feel like crap. And now I'm asking myself, "Why did I do this?" Oh that's right, to see how much I could hurt afterwards. And I think that I'm crazy enough to do it again next week.
Luckily there were no death threats in there. She knows where I sleep so I'd have to keep an eye on her if that was the case. But she definitely agrees with my title of "Satan Jillian".

Saturday I also went hiking/trail running as well as took Charlie to the dog park. Mother's Day was not quite as active since I had church in the morning. But we still were able to catch a couple of hours at the dog park again and walk along the trails.

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment