Thursday, April 19, 2012

You only get one first post

I decided to follow in the footsteps of one of my good friends and create a blog as well. I have created blogs in the past for various reasons and none of them seem to stick so I'm hoping to make this one last.

Brief intro...

Hi my name is Jennifer, just in case you didn't catch that already. I am a young (single) working professional just trying to make it through life.

I joined Nutrisystem in January of 2012 as (another) New Year resolution to finally get down to a healthy weight. As a professional yo-yo dieter, I thought it was time to retire and find a retirement plan that works that I could stick with.

Having tried everything else under the sun, I thought "why not?" and signed up. I haven't regretted it since! I only wish I had signed up sooner.

I hope that my having this blog, I can help inspire and motivate others to reach their goals as well as keep myself accountable for staying on track.

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment