Monday, April 30, 2012

The pilgrims are coming!

Get it? Pilgrims. May flowers. Tomorrow is May... Ok lame joke, I know. Sorry. Creative juices are lacking today. I couldn't come up with a good title for today's post. Moving on...

Yesterday I discovered my new favorite place to go walking. I had been taking my dog Charlie to the local dog park for the past couple of weeks and yesterday I decided to go walk along some of the trails. I never realized how huge the whole park was.

473 acres of fields, grass, trails, and dirt. Yesterday we stayed on a trail that circled a field since I didn't want to take Charlie into the woods. His curly white fur attracts enough dirt as it is thank you very much. I'll have to go explore more at a later time without him.

It was so nice to spend so much time outside in the sunshine. It was gorgeous yesterday. I can't wait for summer now.

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment