Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How low can you go?

So I just realized that I had not posted anything about this and personally I think this is newsworthy. Due to my ongoing weight loss success. I have officially lowered my goal weight by 10 pounds to 145 to reflect my ultimate goal weight. [End of public service announcement]

When I started Nutrisystem, I thought maybe I'd lose 10-15 pounds if I was lucky. I've never had much success losing weight and keeping it off. However, there is so much knowledge I have gained along this journey that I know I was equipped with the tools to keep this going and to keep it off.

Never in a million years would I think that NS would get me to where I am today. But as I am within 10 pounds of my original goal weight, I know that I don't have to stop here. I know I have the power to keep pushing forward to really being the healthiest version of me.

Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment