Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Beary upset today

Last night I finally received my latest NS box for this month. I had been looking forward to getting it for several weeks now since it was supposed to have my 40 pound Nutribear in it. Well, I open up the box and start to organize my food and then I realized that something wasn't right...

MY BEAR WAS MISSING!!!

Grrrrr... So annoyed. I know I just need to call customer service and they'll send it out to me but I am still disappointed that I don't get to bask in my glory just yet. Never fret Nutribears, your brother will be joining you soon.

P.S. I don't think I've explained this yet but Nutrisystem sends you a little teddy bear for every 10 pounds you lose. They're like the Beany Baby bears. So cute! My bears so far:



Hakuna matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment